The Polar Bear Preventative Maintenance Agreement includes the following:
- Inspect equipment for unsafe conditions: cracked heat exchangers, heat transfer surfaces and visually check for refrigerant or lubricant leaks.
- Replace or clean customer-provided air filter for covered equipment.
- Replace or clean customer-provided pad (humidifier ONLY) for covered equipment.
- Visually check the covered equipment for deteriorated wiring and wiring connections.
- Visually inspect electrical controls (contactors, relays, motor starters, phase monitors and timers) for deterioration and proper operation.
- Clean condensate drains and condensate traps if any on covered equipment.
- Clean indoor and outdoor heat transfer services.
- Lubricate indoor and outdoor heat transfer services.
- For refrigerant bearing equipment, verify proper refrigerant charge.
- Measure and record equipment operating voltage and current, and verify it is within manufacturer’s specified range.
- Where applicable, inspect and/or adjust burners for proper operation and efficiency.
- Where applicable, check fan belts and adjust belt tension on covered equipment. Calibrate and adjust economizer or outdoor air dampers for proper operation if applicable.
- Verify operation of safety controls for covered equipment where applicable: high limit, high and/or low refrigerant pressure switch, compressor oil failure control
- Where applicable, verify proper operation of the electric heat elements, reversing valve operation (heat pump systems) and defrost timers (heat pump systems) for covered equipment.
- Provide written recommendations for corrective actions, if any.
Please call us or use our contact form to request more detail and pricing.