Your comfort is dependant on more than just the temperature inside your home. That’s right: in addition to a great heating and air conditioning system, you are also going to need the right combination of indoor air quality systems in place.
See, your indoor air quality is incredibly important to your overall health, comfort, and well-being, so you certainly do not want to take it for granted. Fortunately, there are plenty of things you can do to boost your indoor air quality, but first, it is important to learn why it matters in the first place.
So, what are you waiting for? keep reading below to find out more, and of course, remember to call us when you need an HVAC company in Loudoun County.
How’s Your Indoor Air Quality?
There are a number of signs that suggest you’re dealing with poor IAQ in your home:
- Worsening allergy symptoms
- Frequent illness
- Lots of dust
- Mold growth
- Uneven cooling or heating
- Higher energy bills
Here’s Why It Matters
When you invest in the right indoor air quality systems and services, you’ll benefit in a number of ways:
- Improved Efficiency: Dust, dirt, and debris can block your heater and air conditioner’s air filter and ventilation system, making it much harder for it to do its job properly. When your HVAC system has to work harder than usual, it is likely to become inefficient. This, of course, will force the system to use more energy, thus increasing your monthly bills. But, with the right systems in place, your system will work much more efficiently, saving you lots of money in the long run.
- Better Health: Indoor air contaminants like allergens, viruses, and mold spores can definitely impact your health, making you more prone to worsening allergy symptoms and illnesses. Therefore, eliminating these contaminants from your indoor air can dramatically improve your health.
- More Comfort: When you’ve got an indoor air quality issue on your hands, you will find hot and cold spots popping up all over your home, making it quite difficult to get comfortable. If this is the case, it’s likely that your ductwork needs to be cleared out.
What You Can Do About It
If you are dealing with poor indoor air quality in your home, do not hesitate to contact a local HVAC professional to recommend the proper indoor air quality systems and services. At Polar Bear Air Conditioning & Heating we install and service the following indoor air quality systems:
- Air Cleaners: These systems are placed inside the ductwork of your HVAC system to trap all sorts of contaminants that pass through your system.
- UV Germicidal Lights: UV Germicidal Lights are also placed inside your ductwork system and are used to eliminate biological contaminants, like germs and bacteria.
- Humidifiers: These systems are used to increase the humidity level in your home by adding more moisture to the air.
Ready to give your indoor air quality a boost? Great! All you need to do is contact the team at Polar Bear Air Conditioning & Heating today to get started!